Crassula Jade Plant | Best Succulents Plant | 60% Off UpTo
If you are looking to style your living room or offices, then this Crassula Jade Plant with Black Planter is the best plant that you should opt for. Its thick, glossy leaves and adorable tree-like appearance makes this plant a special sense of attraction, no matter wherever you place them. Planted over a black colour ceramic planter, this Crassula Jade plant will certainly allure your indoor beauty.
– Requires bright indirect light
– Watering is required when the soil becomes dry
– Fertilize once every 4 weeks, using a diluted complete liquid fertilizer or a fish/seaweed emulsion
– This plant is toxic if ingested
– Keep away from pets and small children
Before watering again, allow the soil to dry out a little. Crassula ovata is a succulent that can go without water for a long period, yet it thrives when given water. Feed 2 or 3 times during the growing season, from late spring to late summer, with a balanced liquid feed.