Blue Oblong Dinnerset
- This handcrafted dinnerset will add a touch of quirky value to your tableware.
- Hand painted in shades of blue and brown and triple fired for a special shine and glaze, the set is complete with Serving bowls, Soup Bowls, Portion Bowls and Platters that add copiously to your dining experience.
- Our Blue Oblong Dinner Set is an opulent collection with many elements – ideal for the next dinner party you host.
- Aravalii makes studio pottery, where each piece is uniquely handcrafted and baked in a furnace. This process makes it difficult to maintain a standard for the look of any product. Please expect slight variations in colour, size and finish of the products from their images & one another.
- Ideal for Tableware & Utility
- Material: Ceramic Studio Pottery
- Number of pieces: 27
- 6 dinner plates
- 6 quarter plates
- 2 serving bowls
- 6 soup bowls
- 6 portion bowls
- 1 Large platter
- Hand wash to retain quality and ensure longevity of the ceramic set
- Use a soft scrub brush to clean
- Avoid shifting between extreme hot or cold environments as this could lead to cracking or breakage
- Handle with care
Shipping & Handling
• Free Shipping on all orders received within India. No minimum order value required
• International Shipping charges calculated at the time of checkout, dependent on the delivery location, weight of the package and type of package being sent
• All packages sanitised and delivered within 5-7 business days
• Deliveries made by trusted Couriers
Returns and Refund Policy
• In case of a wrong or defective product, a complaint has to be raised with us within 24 hours product delivery
• Replacement or refund is possible if the picture of the wrong or defective product during unboxing is sent to us
• For example: In case a broken Vase is received, Aravalii will either replace the product or otherwise provide a refund for the product
Aravalii doesn’t guarantee Refund / Replacement
• If product is delivered at a wrong address due to Recipient’s error
• If product is misplaced / not received by the Recipient’s due to unavailability
• If product is tampered by the Recipient